From monday to sunday
from 10 to 19h
Avinguda de les
From monday to sunday
from 10 to 19h
Avinguda de les
In accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 on Data Protection and Safeguarding Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), the Consorci de les Drassanes Reials i Museu Marítim de Barcelona (hereinafter the CDRMMB) hereby informs you that any data of a personal nature that you submit to us when browsing and/or when filling in forms or questionnaires on our WEBSITE shall be processed by the CDRMMB, with the AIM of managing the services offered by the CDRMMB, carrying out administrative tasks related with these services and offering you an optimum, quality service via the WEBSITE and/or the stipulations of the data protection clause that you will find next to the form you just filled in.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We use the information we have available, according to your decisions, in order to provide you with a quality service, as well as to ensure the efficient functioning of said service. The information provided will also help you to access and use our WEBSITE and will provide you with information on our services.
We also use the information we have available to prevent harmful, suspicious actions or violations of our conditions and policies, to detect and prevent spam and to maintain the integrity of our products, services and the data gathered by adopting the appropriate SECURITY MEASURES for the data gathered and for the purposes of the processing so as to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data while they are being processed. To that end, our organisation has introduced processing policies and security measures that are in accord with current EU regulations on data protection. The policies on processing and security measures introduced at the CDRMMB will prevent any alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised use of your personal data.
We also use the information you submit to us to reply to you when you contact us, or if we need to contact you, when such communications are permitted by law.
By ticking the box concerning marketing communications, users give their express consent to receive a NEWSLETTER from the CDRMMB which contains news, marketing communications, advertising and/or information related to our organisation, the services we offer and/or our products, as well as informing users about our policies and conditions.
For further information about the aims of the processing carried out by the CDRMMB, go to our Processing Activities Log at the following link.
All the data we collect will be processed in a way that is compatible with the stated aims.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
– We collect the information you submit to us when you browse our WEBSITE, specifically the identification and registration data included in forms, or the data and messages that you send to us via said forms. These data may include: your name and surname(s), your email address, as well as any other data required for processing your requests or messages.
– We may receive identification information when you send us an email or when you contact us.
– We may receive, both at the present time and in the future, identification information when you access or log onto another page (for example, a social network) from our WEBSITE. This may include text and/or images from your Personally Identifiable Information that is available on these third-party pages.
– In the event that our WEBSITE offers you the option, either now or in the future, to pay for services offered by the CDRMMB using a credit card through the providers that transact the payment processing via third parties, please note that it will be our service provider and not the CDRMMB, which will collect and process your credit card information.
ANSWERING the forms and questionnaires presented for the purpose of receiving information on the services offered by the CDRMMB, as well as any other questionnaire that might be submitted to you in the future, is entirely optional. However, if a client or user refuses to supply certain data, it may then be impossible for the CDRMMB to provide specific services.
WHERE DOES THE INFORMATION COLLECTED COME FROM?
The information we collect via the WEBSITE comes exclusively from you. We do not receive data from any third parties, nor from any publicly available sources.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS ENTITLING US TO PROCESS THE DATA COLLECTED?
The legal grounds entitling us to process your data are the following:
– Implementation of the contract in which you are a party, or for the application of pre-contractual measures.
– Fulfilment of the legal obligations of the CDRMMB.
– Fulfilment of the public interest mission of the CDRMMB.
DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
HOW DO WE UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
All the information provided by the user, via registration or by filling in the forms on the WEBSITE, must be truthful and accurate. Likewise, the user shall be held responsible for maintaining all information provided to the CDRMMB permanently updated in such a way that it reflects, at all times, the user’s real situation and status. The user shall be the sole person responsible for any false or inexact declarations and for any damage these might cause to the CDRMMB or to third parties as a result of information supplied by the user.
Please inform the CDRMMB immediately of any change or alteration that takes place concerning the data you have submitted to us, in order that said data should correctly reflect, at all times, your personal situation and status.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with data protection regulations, you have the following rights:
– The right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the CDRMMB is processing personal data that concern you.
– The right to request access to all the personal data we have available concerning your person.
– The right to request that your data be amended or deleted; for example, you can request that your email address be amended if it is incorrect, or you can ask for any data that the CDRMMB has available on you to be deleted when, among other reasons, said data are no longer necessary for the aims for which they were collected. When said data are deleted, we will only store them as blocked data, in accordance with legal requirements.
– The right to request that your processing be restricted; for example, you have the right to restrict the processing of your data for marketing purposes, and to that end you can contact us to ask us to de-register your subscription to the NEWSLETTER or to any marketing communications. In this case, we will only store said data for the exercising or defence of future claims.
– The right to refuse processing and to withdraw your consent at any moment; for example, you can request the CDRMMB to cease processing your data, without this affecting the legality of the processing carried out based on your consent prior to said withdrawal, and the CDRMMB shall henceforth cease processing your data except for legal reasons or for the exercising or defence in the event of possible future claims.
– The right to data portability, in an automated support, to a responsible third party in a processing situation permitted by data protection regulations.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line “Exercising of rights – data protection” and including the following content:
– Your name and surname(s) or your user name
– DNI/NIE (identification card number)
– email address
– The right that you wish to exercise
– The information that that you wish to have access to, amend, delete, restrict processing of or exercise your right of portability to
Likewise, interested parties may submit a complaint to the Catalan Data Protection Authority (apdcat.gencat.cat), particularly when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercising of their rights, via the following link.
DO WE RELINQUISH OR SUBMIT YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
Your data will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties, with the possible exception of Data Processors (third-party entities that provide a service to our organisation).
The CDRMMB may share your information with various governmental authorities in response to a summons, a court order, other judicial processes or for any other matter required by law.
For your convenience and information we can provide links to pages managed by different organisers (“Third-party websites”). We will not divulge any of your information to these Third-party websites without your consent.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RECEIVED THROUGH ONLINE FORMS AND/OR BY EMAIL
The Consorci de les Drassanes Reials i Museu Marítim de Barcelona (CDRMMB), informs that all the data received through online forms and/or by email will be processed with strict confidentiality in accordance with the Privacy and Security Policy of CDRMMB, as well as with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR). The purpose of processing these data is to respond to the communications received and, if applicable, maintain the corresponding contractual relations. The lawful basis being your consent and/or pre-contractual or contractual measures. To exercise the rights of access, suppression/deletion, rectification, opposition, portability or limitation, and for any clarification, you can contact us sending us an email to email@example.com. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. In any event, the interested have the right to file a claim in front of the appropriate Data Protection Authority. The personal data provided will be kept for the time legally or contractually foreseen period or while your consent is maintained. The collected data will not be transferred, with the exception of legal obligation. Please, contact CDRMMB immediately about any change or modification related to the information you provided, in order that it responds truthfully to your current personal situation.